File your Federal individual income tax return, Form 1040, by April 15th each year.

File you Iowa individual income tax return, Form IA-1040, by April 30th each year.


You can apply for an extension to file your tax returns, using Form 4868 for the Federal return.  You must still pay the tax due by April 15th. 

If you've paid 90% of your Iowa income tax due, you may have an extension to file your Iowa return.  Penalties may apply.

Call me at 515-993-4556 if you have any questions or would like assistance.